MCtecnics Internet Site Privacy Statement
Policy regarding the collection of personal data
Personal information on visitors to our site is treated in accordance with the provisions of the Law of 8 December 1992 on handling personal data. This means:
- Your personal data may only be collected and used in line with the purpose for which you provided the information.
- You have the right to see the personal data we hold about you so that you can verify its accuracy and have any errors corrected. For this purpose you may contact us at the following address MCtechnics - Rue de Maestricht 88 - 4600 Visé - Belgium or by email email@example.com
- MCtechnics undertakes to put optimal security measures in place to prevent any third parties abusing personal data you have provided.
Data processing Administrator
Any requests or any questions regarding the protection of personal privacy on this website may be made in writing to MCtechnics - Rue de Maestricht 88 - 4600 Visé – Belgium or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of statistical information related to navigation
When you access the website the servers accessed automatically collect the following data:
- the IP address allocated when you connect;
- the date and time of access to the site;
- the pages visited;
- the type of browser used;
- the platform and/or operating system installed on your computer;
- the search engine as well as the key words used to find the website.
This information will only be stored for the purpose of counting the number of visitors to the different sections of the website and in order to improve the site.
Most cookies only operate for the duration of your visit to the website. None of them contain information that will make it possible for you to be contacted by telephone, e-mail or post. It is also possible for you to configure your browser in order to be informed whenever a cookie is created or in order to prevent them being created.